Monday, September 6, 2010

Video Uploading

I'll be uploading a 16 minute, 22 second video on how to properly set up a Blogger account, including Ad-sense information, captcha information, billing information, and blog link information.

I have to give thanks to Randy of Art of Ciler, http://artofciler.blogspot.com/ for providing information on the captcha.

The videos will be uploaded overnight (because for some reason it takes a god damn long amount of time to upload)

I might split the video into two parts if it fails to upload the first time.

I'm going to take a break from filming, and figure out methods to shorten film time, and video quality because I've been recording with 1280x800 resolution and lossless codecs, so I dunno.

I'll maintain the blog, and post updates to the YouTube Videos.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, that's one of the main things that's kept me from doing video blogs--how freakin' long it takes for the things to upload!

    ReplyDelete